BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome

More than ten years ago, my yogic journey began.  I was a dance student, and required to take one yoga class a week.  Later, I returned to yoga as a college athlete seeking to improve my flexibility.  I came into my practice with a bit of arrogance.  After all, I was very fit, and a competitive athlete.  I expected yoga to be easy.  My first practice became a lesson in humility, and through the years my practice has provided many more lessons, in addition to the physical benefits.  A few years ago, I decided to become certified to teach.  I have gained so much through this practice, and I love passing it on to others!
Please keep checking back here, as I will frequently update this blog with all things yoga!
Namaste!

0 comments: